[mythtv-users] ATRPMS Mythtv out of sync?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Feb 6 13:10:37 UTC 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 09:02:54AM -0000, Barker Thomas wrote:
> Am I missing something here or are the latest libmyth and libmyth-devel out
> of sync from the fixes branch?

> For example /usr/include/uitypes.h doesn't include getCurrentString() or
> getCurrentInt() whereas the branch does. I thought these changes were also
> made to UITypes a long time ago. Its not just the headers that are out of
> sync as the lib do not export those symbols.

I think you are doing something wrong. uitypes.h wasn't touched in the
last 9 months, and it doesn't contain getCurrentString().

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythtv/libs/libmyth/uitypes.h

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net