[mythtv-users] ivtv and 2.6.15.X

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 5 22:21:49 UTC 2006

Jerry McBride wrote:
> On Thursday 02 February 2006 19:37, Scott Alfter wrote:
>>ivtv 0.4.2 works here with a PVR350 and a PVR250MCE on 2.6.15-gentoo.  With
>>a patch posted recently to ivtv-users,
>
> Wow! Can you post the patch or possibly a url for the original message????

You trimmed a bit too much of the quote for me to know for sure what
patch, but if it's what I think it is, it's the Samsung tuner patch for
the PVR-500.  It's here:

http://alfter.us/files/ivtv-0.4.2-Samsungtuner.patch

If you're running Gentoo, this ebuild will pull it in automatically:

http://alfter.us/files/ivtv-0.4.2-r2.ebuild

   _/_
  / v \ Scott Alfter