[mythtv-users] PVR-500 image quality and missing channels

Andrew Kuan askuan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:22:54 UTC 2006

What would you recommend as specs for a decent splitter? I've seen them for
50 bucks at Radio Shack and I've seen them for 15 bucks on eBay, but I've
never bought one from either because I'm not sure what I'm going to get.

Take this amplifier, for instance. Is it any good? 50-900MHz doesn't seem to
be enough bandwidth, but, again, I'm not sure if I'm reading that properly.

Thanks!

-A