[mythtv-users] Quick, give me all your packages.

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:02:39 UTC 2006

Jonathan Tidmore wrote:
> How about you enjoy the foreign country you're visiting.  You can do
> this computer stuff anytime, but you can't enjoy a foreign culture all
> the time.

Unless Richard is traveling to a country where you can't do a lot of
sight-seeing (read: middle-east) in which case he'll have a LOT of time
on his hands.

As I'm only proficient with Fedora Core, here's my .02: FC4 ISO and make
a complete mirror of Axel's repo, both atrpms and redhat on a spare
partition. You might want to pull in a mirror of freshrpms as well and
you should be good to go. Grab Jarod's guide at wilsonet.com and
Kulagowski's guide from mythtv.org as well as current svn of myth,
-plugins, -themes.

And see if your laptop has any bizarre HW/driver issues with FC4 (or any
distro you end up using) ahead of time.

Bon voyage.