[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:37:40 UTC 2006

Yan,

We seem to be working on similar projects -- the main difference -- you
succeed.

I tried to get a dual processor / bt878 system working, but failed. I'm
relatively confident that a firmware update would fix what ails me, and was
working on the updates when my HD-3000 arrived, and I have a Asus AV8, AMD
64 3500+, 1 gig machine for installation.

Here's what I've found thus far about pchdtv howtos:

Most on point:
http://www.linuxis.us/linux/media/howto/pchdtv/
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DigitalTelevisionDVB

General: