[mythtv-users] Mythgame on svn

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 17:02:28 UTC 2006

John Biundo wrote:
> Has anybody managed to get the svn version of mythgame to work?

Hate to be the only one to reply to myself, but in case someone else
stumbles across this.

Turns out it couldn't be easier.  I was looking for something magical,
and I got hung up thinking there needed to be a gamelist.xml file to
make this work.  (It didn't help that the README file still refers to
this apparently old way of doing things).

Turns out you simply create a new player for each game, and supply it
the complete command line, along with any arguments, for it to work.
Piece of cake.  At least to get started.

Cheers,
john