[mythtv-users] Mythtv on powerpc

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Fri Feb 3 04:50:20 UTC 2006

Oh boy, this is driving me nuts.  It works for me, and as of last
night worked for another person whom it previously didn't work for.

Do me a favor if you can, in Terminal, go to the MythFrontend.app/
Contents/MacOS
do an 'ls -l'
send the output, then do an './mythfrontend -v all

send the output if you could..

Thank you for your help.