[mythtv-users] mythsetup does not allow me to choose the capture card type

Andrew Kuan askuan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:03:49 UTC 2006

I can't even select the card type field at all. As I move through the
fields, the UI skips the card type field which is always locked on "Standard
V4L". Do you know whether mythsetup generates that list of card types
dynamically somehow by attempting to detect the hardware present?

Incidentally, I'm running 0.18.1 on Gentoo.

Thanks!