[mythtv-users] Lost my first recordings with MythTV :(

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:07:07 UTC 2006

On 2/2/06, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've really only been using MythTV for the past 10 days.

I've not had those problems, just the odd recording showing 0 bytes
and unable to use the tuner for whatever reason, hopefully when I got
0.19 when its out it dont suffer the same fate.

But apart from that it works pretty well. Enough to be impressed and
to impress the friends. One of these days I'l even get a box hooked
upto a tv, for now I just use the system with the backend to watch it
on, or from my mac mini :)