[mythtv-users] per-host commflag rules vs transcode rules

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:35:11 UTC 2006

Ack.

Don't run commercial flagging on this host doesn't mean "don't trancode".

Starting testing some HD transcoding tonight, queue'd up 3-4 test
files, and was disturbed to find my master backend, which is disabled
for commercial flagging, participating in transcoding. This machine
needs all the horsepower it has for NFS, diskIO and ethernetIO...

Is there an option anywhere to prevent transcoding on a host?, is this
intended behavior etc? My SBE's are all NFS mounted, and they can
transcode just fine (and do). I'd like to prevent the MBE from
transcoding, period.

Any thoughts on how?