[mythtv-users] MythVideo probs

Jo Shields directhex at apebox.org
Wed Feb 1 11:37:32 UTC 2006

Piers Kittel wrote:

>Ah excellent, that fixed the problem.  Now I can see all videos, but
>there's hundreds of them, and it's timeconsuming having to scroll down
>hunting for a specific video, and they're horribly mixed up.  Is there
>some directory feature of mythvideo - i.e. videos contained in areas
>that I can "open" and browse videos in there?  Be better than all videos
>in one screen?
>
>Thanks very much for your help again.
>
>Cheers - Piers
>
>Michael T. Dean wrote:
>

>>Piers Kittel wrote:
>>

>>>Am trying out Myth Video, as I'm using the SVN version, I did:
>>>
>>>svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins
>>>cd mythplugins/mythvideo
>>>

>>Don't do this.  There's a configure file in the mythplugins directory.
>>In there:
>>
>>./configure --help
>>
>>Mike

MythVideo (on 0.18.1 at least) has multiple UI's you can choose from.
Personally, I use one which resembles a directory browser - since I have
a lot of episodes from series as well as movies. There's at least one
more (a thumbnail type one) as well as the list one you mention. Poke
about in the settings.

--Jo Shields