[mythtv-users] Can MythTV do this?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Feb 1 00:14:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:13:48AM -0500, Richard Bronosky wrote:
>    Kris hasn't yet read my signature, judging by the x-mailer header.  It
>    really  is  sad that people who have access to the internet choose not
>    to  use  it to get better applications than the ancient Microsoft crap
>    that  came  with their machine.  There are children in Uganda who have
>    only  enough  bandwidth  to download VIM.  And still some people throw
>    away bandwidth everyday.

<STOMP>

*Please*; let's not have another r-war on mailers.  Outhouse and
Exploit both suck, granted.  Thunderbird or The Bat, or even Eudora,
are better.

We cope, or we ask people nicely off-list to change, or we kick them
off.

But let's please not *drag the list* down into that issue.

Cheers,
-- jr 'not even a little bit a moderator' a

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?