[mythtv-users] Missing sound on one channel

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 21:59:18 UTC 2006

I have had Myth running for over 3 years now and have never run across
this problem, but I am not getting sound on one channel (live or
recorded), all other channes seem fine.  I did recently swap out a
failing PVR 350 card for a PVR 250 card, keeping my PVR 500 card in
tact.  I did see a post about making a change to the fine tune field
via mythweb, but that didnt seem to make a difference.

I did remove all channels and readd them via mythtvsetup, but that
didnt do the trick either.

Setup:

FC5
combined FE/BE