[mythtv-users] Backend crashing

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:04:46 UTC 2006

I'm running a recent SVN version of the backend and I keep getting a message
like this in my log right before the backend dies...

[mpeg1video @ 0xb749b088]invalid mb type in I Frame at 0 12

Any idea what the source of the problem could be.  It happens when I use
MythWeb to try and access the recent recordings.  My assumption has been
that some preview generation operation is failing because of a corrupt video
file.  If I can prove that is the source of the problem is this the kind of
thing I should submit a bug report for?!?

This seems to be affecting my frontend too.  I frequently see it seg fault.

--
Mike