[mythtv-users] Apache2 Ubuntu Dapper and mythweb

Björn Lundin b.f.lundin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 22:38:04 UTC 2006

30 dec 2006 kl. 21.02 skrev Chris Petersen:

> Björn Lundin wrote:
>> I see that I _can_ get around it with php.ini, but have no clue how,
>> since I've never used php.
>> But it would be nicer if it would accept the 'php_value' statements
>> instead.
>
> comment out the lines in your conf file, then look for safe_mode and
> memory_limit in php.ini and set the values there.

Thank you, just as it said in he file.
But I still wonder about why it would not take the 'php_value'
statements.
It may be that I somehow broke the php installation, mucking around...

But now it's up and running, and it's looking real nice :-)

/Björn

Björn Lundin
b dot f dot lundin at gmail dot com