[mythtv-users] Don't You Hate it When ???

Mike Grusin mgrusin at flyingcircuits.com
Fri Dec 29 19:51:35 UTC 2006

> It's a bit disconcerting when you're watching days or weeks after the
> broadcast and you get the whole 'killer storm' treatment. But yet it's
> sunny outside :)

Dave Barry wrote a funny bit about some friends who were becoming more and
more freaked out from the TV announcing a hurricane approaching.  Turns out
they were pretty trashed and had somehow hit play on an old tape.

Thanks for the zoom tip, I've got a lot of Denver programming from the last
week!

-Mike G.