[mythtv-users] Air2PC ATSC Getting it to work

Melvin J. Cureton melvincureton at MELCRYS.COM
Fri Dec 29 16:45:26 UTC 2006

I removed the nxt2002 firmware when I downloaded the one you pointed me to.

I you couldn't do a scan then how did u come up with your channel info?

Thx for all the help.

Thank You
Melvin Cureton
melvincureton at melcrys.com

________________________________

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org on behalf of Alan Marchiori
Sent: Fri 12/29/2006 11:50 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Air2PC ATSC Getting it to work

>I put that firmware in /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware. Do you get the
following message too?

>bcm3510: could not load firmware (dvb-fe-bcm3510-01.fw): -2
>
>Thank You
>Melvin Cureton

I will check tonight, but I don't think so.  I was getting the same messages:
>>> tune to: 189028615:8VSB (tuning failed)
WARNING: >>> tuning failed!!!

but after loading the bcm3510 tuning worked and all my channels came up.

Try removing the dvb-fe-nxt2002.fw firmware file.  I do not have that
file loaded, possibly it is causing the bcm3510 to not load?