[mythtv-users] Installing XMLTV on mythtv box

Rajiv Ranjan rranjan7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 16:09:43 UTC 2006

Hello,

Is there a web site which has step by step process to install XMLTV on
mythbox and configure mythfilldatabase to use it rather than data direct?

If not, can someone provide me steps to do this ? I know XMLTV is not
supported by Mytv now but I need to switch to XMLTV because looks like
something is not compatible between datadirect and my ISP. When I run
mythfilldatabase, I get bad file header error. I took my mythbox to a
different location and mythfilldatabase runs fine. Please help, I need data
in my guide.

thanks !