[mythtv-users] MediaMVP and Myth SVN

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:50:12 UTC 2006

I'm using the SVN version of Myth right now which is protocol version 32.
I've tried downloading the nightly builds of mvpmc for the MediaMVP and even
though the version is 0.3.2, it appears that it is not protocol version 32
(I get "Connection Lost" when trying to connect the two).  I tried the alpha
versions of MediaMVP with UPnP support but there are definite problems (e.g.
some shows don't show up for some reason).  So I'm stuck in a position where
I'm not able to use my MediaMVPs which is not a popular position with the
family. :-)

Anybody have any suggestions, workarounds, hacks, etc. until the two get
synced again?!?

--
Mike