[mythtv-users] mythbackend doesn't start

Zlatko V zlatko0612 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 18:48:29 UTC 2006

Hello Stroller,

>The grep command I asked you to run indicates that  `/etc/init.d/
>functions` doesn't exist.

It is curious that mythtv version 0.20 needs /etc/init.d/functions and 0.19
didn't need it.
I have found my old hard disk with the SuSE 10.1 and mythtv-0.19 and there
isn't any /etc/init.d/functions on it, but mythtv has funtion ok (backend +
frontend on the same pc) !
I can't start it anymore because the boot part is damaged.

Zlatko