[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth R5E50

cwatson at linkline.com cwatson at linkline.com
Mon Dec 25 21:13:54 UTC 2006

I'm happy to announce that KnoppMyth R5E50 is available. You can find it at
KnoppMyth.Net, RDT1 and via Bit Torrent thanks to Mythic.tv (click on get
KnoppMyth). Lots of work has been put into R5E50. R5E50 was rebuilt from
scratch on the latest Sid. Dale has fixed some bugs in the installer and
added a few new features. Auto install and upgrade can now be done on SATA
drives!  While the size of the ISO has gone down, performance and features
have gone up!  I'll provide a full changelog onces time permits but here are
a few highlights:

2.6.18-chw-13
0.20-fixes
udev