[mythtv-users] Remote controls compatible w/ iMON Soundgraph

Henry A Harper III hah at alumni.rice.edu
Sun Dec 24 05:20:47 UTC 2006

> I've been looking at the new Antec Fusion case with a built in VFD
> that looks like it may be OEM'd from Soundgraph. However, it doesn't
> include a remote.
>
> Is anyone using this VFD (or its derivatives like the Silverstone
> cases) with an alternative remote? Ideally, I think I'd like to use a
> Logitech or Xbox360 remote.

I have a Silverstone case with one of these VFDs, and I haven't tried to
learn the codes to my "universal remote" (pocketpc w/nevo software) but I
did have absolutely no success trying to get the VFD/IR unit to
record/listen to any other remote (tivo, xbox360, etc). I couldn't even get
the imon remote to record its joypad successfully - irrecord just saw the
same numbers for left/up, right/down. For whatever that's worth. I am still
using the imon remote but like the looks of some of the new logitech
remotes, if I can figure out that they have enough PVR-suitable buttons.