[mythtv-users] Computer case recoomendations

Bill Knight billk.rosw.com at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:36:50 UTC 2006

First, be a bit cautious about low profile cases.  I got burned because
one of my tuner cards did not have a LPCI bracket available.  My second
case is the Antec Fusion
<http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15738> which while
looking good VFD and all, is still not as expensive a many of the others.

Regards
-Bill Knight