[mythtv-users] Mythweb via a Cellphone Upcoming shows will not load

Matt Rude mythtv at mattrude.com
Thu Dec 21 19:54:13 UTC 2006

I am using myth SVN trunk 12308 and just tried (for the first time) to
connect to my mythweb via my Verizon Motorola Razer cell phone. I
connected and could doing everything I wonted, but look at the "Upcoming
Recordings". When I tried my phone would tell me "Error: Document too
large for available memory" now clearly this is a problem with my phone
not mythweb. But is there a way to limit the number of shows or days the
upcoming recordings page will show me via the cell phone (like just the
next 3 days)?

Thanks
-Matt