[mythtv-users] OT: Decent UK Stand-alone Freeview box?

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Dec 20 19:47:26 UTC 2006

I have found Panasonic boxes to be good - reliable good sensitivity. I
would avoid any Thompson box after a bad experience:) YMMV:)

Never, ever under any circumstances buy from Comet. If your box
performance is less than optimal they will refuse to refund or swap for
a different brand and blame your setup. This applies even if you have
another freeview box that works perfectly with your aerial/setup.

Ian.