[mythtv-users] [Fwd: Re: Program #2400 not found in PAT!]

btsglw btsglw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:05:32 UTC 2006

On 18/12/06, Mathew Elliot <matelliot at internode.on.net> wrote:
> I've had this too - and the only way I could cure it was to zap all the
> channels and re-add them by manually adding the transponders and then
> scanning those

I've done this twice already and it still hasn't solved the problem.
Currently running packages from ATrpms version 148 (svn fixes 12253).

I have a couple of local channels for which I don't have an
alternative source for guide data.  It's not a major problem because I
don't tend to watch those channels that often anyway. However, my
provider gets the Discovery channels from Romania (the programs are
all in English),  so I have to use tv_grab_huro for the guide data.
It's a pain trying to decipher the program titles since I don't speak
Romanian!  BTW, this latter problem is, of course, totally _not_
MythTV's fault.