[mythtv-users] UPnP and the D-Line DSM-520 Media Player

Dan skyhigh at rldb.net
Tue Dec 19 22:30:21 UTC 2006

I read through the forum and have been watching it since with no luck.
I just installed the dlink server on my laptop to see if there would be
a difference between that and the mythtv.  The difference was huge, the
provided server works flawlessly, while the mythtv video stops after a
second or two and the audio is choppy.  The file bitrates are similar,
etc.  I just can't understand whats going on.  Could the myth server be
getting slowed up by something?

dan