[mythtv-users] mythbackend not responding - and even more weirdness

Bill Arlofski waa-mythtv at revpol.com
Mon Dec 18 17:23:14 UTC 2006

Bill Arlofski said:
>That is interesting, and something I am going to look into.

OK, the results are in, but they are not good. I am still seeing the
same exact ssues. Everything works fine for a while, but then randomly
Mythbackend stops responding to the mythfrontend and the mythweb
interfaces until it is either restarted, or the strace is run agains the
mythbackend PID.

Running an strace with the -f parameter seems to wake it up and the
frontends work again and the scheduled recordings start again.

Would really love to know what may be causing this. :)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity