[mythtv-users] rf keyboards

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Dec 18 11:28:27 UTC 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 3:13 AM, Mr. Demeanour wrote:

> Bob Sully wrote:
>> I just picked up an Adesso WKB-4000US.  Works fine with Linux; RF USB
>>  keyboard with integrated touch screen
>
> A keyboard with an integrated screen? A touchscreen at that? Not
> bad for
> 85USD...

I'd bet he means "touch pad" :-)

Since everyone's mentioning their favorite, I'm using a "Gyration" RF
keyboard and mouse. The mouse is interesting in that you can wave it
in the air without having to place it on a surface to operate (though
it will work that way as well).

Of course I don't use a mouse with Myth.