[mythtv-users] PVR-350 really poor quality

Glenn Sommer glenn_sommer at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:58:59 UTC 2006

I've been using this PVR-350 card under Windows, and it has a great
quality... To be exact I needed to change some interlaces settings - and the
picture were quite sharp and without any ghosting.
But under Linux I get really poor quality. I get these odd lines when things
in the picture are moving fast - my guess is that it's caused by bad
And the picture in general looks like the signal is really bad... which it

So, anyone have any documentation on how to get a PVR-350 up to the same
quality when using MythTV - compared to a Windows computer?

Glenn Sommer

Bestil din drÝmmerejse i dag  http://www.msn.dk/rejser/