[mythtv-users] Help with mythweb please

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:51:18 UTC 2006

On 12/17/06, Stephen Sassman <sassman1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you have DocumentRoot set incorrectly in your mythweb.conf file. Try
> something like this:
>
> DocumentRoot /var/www
>         <Directory />
>                 Options FollowSymLinks
>                 AllowOverride None
>                 Order deny,allow
>                 Deny from all
>         </Directory>
>         <Directory /var/www/>
>                 Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
>                 AllowOverride None
>                 Order allow,deny
>                 allow from all
>         </Directory>
> <Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb/">
>         Options FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride All
>          Order deny,allow
>         Deny from all
>         Allow from 128.0.0.1 192.168.1.0/8
>     </Directory>
>
> Then you would access mythweb from
> http://192.168.1.13/html/mythweb/

Stephen,

Thanks for answering my request for help!

I'll experiment with the configuration data that you provided.
I'm also willing to study and learn what the configuration data
means, but the Mythweb INSTALL file is a bit vague about where
to find the documentation.

Where did you find the documentation that led you to the configuration
data?  Is it part of Apache?  Part of PHP?  I was really lost when Mythweb
didn't work, and quite disappointed that Mythweb broke phpmyadmin, too.

Again, thanks for your help.

--
MM