[mythtv-users] Importing a newer CD

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 06:57:24 UTC 2006

I'm trying to import a CD I bought the other day into
MythMusic and it's not working as it freezes up my
frontend Also, I can't listen to it through the listen
to music screen. I have some older CDs and those
import without a problem so I can't figure out why a
newer one won't. I'm also having an issue with
changing out the older CDs in the Listen to Music mode
as it gives me a segmentation fault in mythfrontend
when I change CDs. Anyone know how to fix these issues
or can point me in the write direction?

Do You Yahoo!?