[mythtv-users] Selecting ID3v1 or ID3v2 in MythMusic

Rabie van der Merwe rabie at spark.za.net
Sat Dec 16 07:49:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to select which ID3 version MythMusic will
use to populate the DB?

Why I'm asking is I am trying to narrow down why when using MythMusic on
KnoppMyth it seems to default
to using ID3v1 tags above ID3v2 tags unless ID3v1 tags are empty, then it
will use ID3v2.
However when using MythMusic on Fedora (from ATrpms) it defaults to using
ID3v2 tags.

So far all I can think of is either there is a setting in MythMusic or there
is a compile time option that
gets set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards