[mythtv-users] OT:PCHDTV Customer Support

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:55:59 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, Bob Fager <rdfager at bobfager.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Joel Turner wrote:
> > Has anyone had success in contacting them about a hardware issue
> > lately?
> I sent them a message back in Nov about a previously working card that
> now is dead.  I never heard anything back from them.  I ended up buying an
> HDHomeRun device to replace it.
> BTW, the problem with my pcHDTV card is that none of the three computers
> I've tried it in will even power on with this card installed.  If anyone
> has any ideas how to fix this, I'd love to be able to use this card again.

I contacted them a couple months ago, they even sent me a new card to
try to make sure it was not the card at fault, all I had to pay was
return shipping. I will say it took them a while to respond.

Sounds like your card is bad, send them another email asking about
warranty replacement.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -