[mythtv-users] OT:PCHDTV Customer Support

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:55:59 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, Bob Fager <rdfager at bobfager.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Joel Turner wrote:
>
> > Has anyone had success in contacting them about a hardware issue
> > lately?
>
> I sent them a message back in Nov about a previously working card that
> now is dead.  I never heard anything back from them.  I ended up buying an
> HDHomeRun device to replace it.
>
> BTW, the problem with my pcHDTV card is that none of the three computers
> I've tried it in will even power on with this card installed.  If anyone
> has any ideas how to fix this, I'd love to be able to use this card again.

I contacted them a couple months ago, they even sent me a new card to
try to make sure it was not the card at fault, all I had to pay was
return shipping. I will say it took them a while to respond.

Sounds like your card is bad, send them another email asking about
warranty replacement.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!