[mythtv-users] Best Epia choice?

Phil Foxton phil at thefoxtons.org.uk
Thu Dec 14 13:30:29 UTC 2006

I use a SP13000 with one of these cases(GA-L01) - they have a heatpipe HS that
replaces the standard HSF arrangement from VIA, works a treat and is
completely silent! the case will take upto 3 HDD, one normal 3.5", one low
profile 3.5" and a 2.5".  There are only a couple of issues I can find:
1) if using 2* 3.5" HDD, you can't use long PCI cards (the HDDs interfere with
the cards)
2) the slot loading CD drive MUST have the eject buton on the LHS of the
fascia, not the right as is the norm (although drives are available,
specifically from Panasonic) with the button in that position.

http://avrio.co.uk/acatalog/New_cases.html

Phil
--
Phil Foxton RHCE