[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem with KnoppMyth R5D1

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:01:33 UTC 2006

Hi again! :-D

I am using KnoppMyth R5D1. nuvexport is 0.3 0.20060214 and ffmpeg is
0.4.9-pre1 build 4718.

My "exporting" experiencies:
First I was doing my original mpeg-recording transformation to
AVI-format with various bitrates and I noticed that every time I get
exactly the same sized file. Then I used ASF-format, and same thing! Has
there been this kind of problem in 0.3 version (or later) witch has been
corrected? I thought I could fix it with no upgrade, maintaining some
sort of compatibility with the rest of the system.

Tero Mäntyvaara