[mythtv-users] ANN - Release of MythTV Web Virtual Remote.

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Tue Dec 12 20:47:54 UTC 2006

On Wed, December 13, 2006 6:30 am, James Armstrong wrote:

>> I like the idea - since you posted this I have been working up a
>> design that will work with IE and use CSS instead of tables.  Check
>> out:
>>
>> http://myremote.flyingsawdust.com/myremote.php
>>

> I like that. It looks just slightly better than the original. Still
> works with Firefox.

I have to agree, it looks great. Like what you did with all of the roll
over buttons. Looks much  better.

With your permission i'd like to grab this and roll a new release over the
weekend, with an appropriate credit for yourself. I'll then post the
update at the mythtv.co.nz site.

Any chance of a tar ball, or did you only change the css and php?

Steve

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz