[mythtv-users] MythWeb Backend Status crashes backend

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 05:49:17 UTC 2006

I believe this use to work for me in 0.19 but when I
upgraded to 0.20 the problem started. I can't figure
out what the problem is. I have allow_fopen on in my
php.ini. I also have the mod_env and mod_rewite module
turned on in apache. When I click on backend status,
the system tries to connect and then I get an error
that says file_get_contents failed in handler.php
failed to get http stream. The backend crashes and I
get a fatal flex error in the backend log. Anyone know
how to fix this? I can view the status through mythfrontend.