[mythtv-users] Moving through "Watch Recordings" slow?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:19:41 UTC 2006

> Hi John, no they dont seem to be. I dont mind clearing them all out
Are there any errors in the console? Is this the first time you have
viewed a recording? Does it happen if you close mythfrontend and
restart?

> and starting again as
> I'm still in the testing phase at present!
> Is there a simple way to do this.
You can press D from the frontend for each file. Or delete them from
the recordings table directly in the database and then delete the
files. However when you are testing it may be best to leave them
around while you are still experiencing this problem as this is not
normal.

John