[mythtv-users] /dev/video0 changing to /dev/video0

Trampas tstern at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 23:17:50 UTC 2006

I have a PVR150 and a AverMedia A180 installed in my system however it
happened that I noticed no programs were scheduled for recording even though
I had some. Thus running mythtvsetup I found that my PVR150 was now
/dev/video1 where it was /dev/video0 and then A180 was now /dev/video1. So I
changed the settings and it worked until the machine rebooted, when rebooted
they changed back. Is there someway to lock them so they do not change when
rebooted?

Thanks

Trampas