[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR-150 on sale at compusa

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Dec 10 18:23:54 UTC 2006

On Dec 10, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Mark Chang wrote:

> On 12/10/06, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
>> Not a bad price. My local Circuitous City had a couple on sale the
>> other day for $49. Ten dollars more but that was an "out the door"
>> price, no screwing around with mail-in rebates (rare for CC).
>>
>> Of course this doesn't help our non-USA friends much :-)
>
> No, it doesn't ;). But then again, I'd find it funny if people in
> Australia had a Comp *USA* store there. Heh. I was wary of posting
> this, because I didn't know if this was AVS-forum rules about pricing
> or not :).

I know Isaac does not want personal "for sale" items posted. Unless
it is a really great deal I tend to stay away from posting such
things anymore.

But that was a great price on what is probably the most commonly-used
SD capture card, and CompUSAs are all over the place, so I would tend
to think it is OK, but of course I stand ready to be corrected
(politely I would hope :-)).