[mythtv-users] Moving the location where my videos are stored...

Jesse Dhillon tobor at berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 10 09:52:30 UTC 2006

If you're talking about moving the place where MythVideo stores its
videos, you'll need to do a little SQL magic to change the paths to your
videos.

One option is to write a script which examines files in the current
directory and uses imdb.pl to inject metadata into mysql.

Another is to write a script which passes the results of 'select
filename from mythconverg.videometadata' into sed, which will then apply
a search and replace regexp to the results, and then update the values
in the db.

Hope that helps.

Jesse.