[mythtv-users] Have you switched from Tivo to MythTV?

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Sat Dec 9 18:08:07 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 12:03:54PM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> (Replying off-list because, as you mentioned, it's a MythTV list, not a
> Tivo list.)

Well, OK, I *intended* to reply off-list, but apparently failed to
notice the evil[1] reply-to header...

Sorry about that.

[1]  Note that the belief that the reply-to header on mailing lists is
evil is my own opinion and nothing more.  You may disagree.  That's
fine.  There is absolutely no need whatsoever to get into an off-topic
debate over whether reply-to is, in fact, a good thing or a bad thing.

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconvenience attending too much Liberty
than those attending too small degree of it.