[mythtv-users] Music store on network share

Robert Seaton bobs at itproscorp.com
Sat Dec 9 09:46:07 UTC 2006

I followed your instructions, and had to change your referance "SMBFS" to "CIFS" since SMBFS command is no longer supported in fc6. Once changing that ref, I at least got a access denied return from my windows box. I also found out that my windows box does not allow NTLM auth. So what I need is a command that will allow me to specify the auth type in the command line. I would like to specify Kerberos, but will settle for NTLM2 auth. However your docs did put me on to the right track for which I am greatful. Got any ideas?