[mythtv-users] problem with mytharchive - cannot find theme file pal_blank.mpg

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 08:41:29 UTC 2006

Go Hskrs wrote:

> Short answer: upgrade.
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/239905  Your mythtv
> version should be 0.20-147 or above.  (I had the same problem, albeit
> missing ntsc_blank.mpg rather than pal_blank)
>
> Unfortunately, I'm on Fedora (Core 5), so I can't give you any
> guidance on upgrading on Debian.  I just had to do:
> # yum update mythtv*
>
> Then I bounced mythbackend, started up the Optical Disks -> Archive
> Files process again, and the magic happened ... 8^)
> --
Hi Go,

Thanks for the info. That seems to be the problem and some kind soul
(thanks Gary) sent me the file off list which solved the problem. It
does seem to be a version issue as you stated but alas marillat has not
yet updated afaict.

Anyone know hot to tell which version of mytharchive is used in the .debs?

Thanks,

Jason