[mythtv-users] Browsing channel listings on the OSD

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 06:47:37 UTC 2006

When I browse my channel listings on the OSD in
LiveTV, I'm able to browse about 4 hours worth of
programs then it just stops. What I do is hit "o", and
the channel listing comes up on the screen. I use the
right arrow to browse the listings and it shows the
listings for about 4 hours worth then it just stops.
Sometimes, I like to see what's going to come up later
on a channel while watching and hitting "o" and the
arrow key is easier then bringing up the program
guide. Am I missing a setting?