[mythtv-users] Video on Windows Mobile 2003 / WMP9

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri Dec 8 07:16:34 UTC 2006

On 7 Dec 2006, at 23:58, Pete Cap wrote:
> ... I recently bought an audiovox PPC 6600 on eBay.  It comes pre-
> packaged with WMP9 which pretty much plays nothing but .WMV files....

I didn't notice the subject line of your message until after I had
read (and replied to, in fact!) your message. I was very confused by
this. A cheap PowerPC might be ideal for MythTV usage - is it a G4, I
wondered. But a PowerPC which only plays WMP files?

When I Googled I discovered what you are referring to. There appears
to be more than one way of skinning this cat (although, honestly, I
didn't find my O2 XDA IIi to be a great tool for watching video) and
many of them are documented; I suggest you take a look at http://
www.google.com/search?q=mythtv+pocketpc

Stroller.