[mythtv-users] Something broke lirc

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 04:26:42 UTC 2006

List,

I came back from traveling to find that my myth box had recorded nothing in my absense (I missed all those episodes of Heroes!  Dang!)

After a bit of digging, I find I am getting the irsend errors I used to get:
[root at rockstar ~]# irsend --device=/dev/lircd SEND ONCE DCT2000 40
irsend: could not connect to socket
irsend: Connection refused

I don't recall how I troubleshot and fixed this last time.  Any pointers on investigating further?

There have been absolutely no configuration changes since I got the box working, so that's not helping me look.

Regards,
Pete