[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 5500 setup woes

mythtv at lrlart.com mythtv at lrlart.com
Fri Dec 8 04:06:30 UTC 2006

I configured just one video source.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jesse Dhillon
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:10 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] pcHDTV 5500 setup woes

How did you configure the analog channels? Do you have two video sources
(one for digital and one for analog) or just one?

Jesse.

Michael Larson wrote:

Jesse,

I am using 2 pcHDTV 5500, but have only wired up the DVB drivers--these

are sufficient for both NTSC and ATSC.

Watching liveTV works great for me, just an fyi if you are working cable

feeds though--I'm having problems with recording from cable (comcast

QAM256)--in my case the HD channels (at least) are not set up correctly

for recording (missing mplex entry in the myth db).

Mike