[mythtv-users] DCT-6416 vendor id for 6200ch channel changer script

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Thu Dec 7 18:43:01 UTC 2006

> What am I doing wrong? I want to get this box working because it's pretty
> sweet. I looked at some of the patches but cant make heads or tails of
> them.

Are you aware that Myth doesn't need 6200ch to change channels (at least
on the 6200?)  If you leave the channel changing script blank in
myth-setup, it should "just work."

All that said, it's still a handy program to have working for other
troubleshooting issues.

Anyway, as with all my answers on this list - I could very well be talking
out of my nether regions, but it's at least worth a try.

Greg